I decided to share a few of my favorite songs and the books/devotionals I have recently completed.
- Lover Of My Soul by Jonathan McReynolds
2. You Alone Oluwa Medley by Lara George
3. Reckless Love by Cory Asbury
4. Lost Without You by Cece & Bebe Winans
5. Often As I Breathe by Chris Morgan
6. My Heart by Folabi Nuel
- Having A Mary Heart in a Martha World by Joanna Weaver. This is basically where I actually came across the term Soli Deo Gloria. It is such an amazing book if you’re feeling burnt out and feel like you are too busy doing the work of service and not doing the worship before the service. Hopefully, that makes sense, if not then still get the book and read it!
2. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. Wow. That is all I have to say about this book. Just seeing the real-life depiction of how Jesus relentlessly pursues and loves us despite our shortcomings and behavior. Reading this book just helped me fall in love with God all over again. Make sure you have a few tissues handy though, because I may or may not have shed a couple of thug tears here and there…
What are some of the current books you’ve read and the songs you’ve got on repeat? Feel free to share it in the comments!